EVELO Aurora Limited Clicking
- Remove rear wheel and inspect rear cog and locking clip for the rear rear cog to ensure this is properly installed and seated. Add a small amount of grease where the cog meets the freehub body. Ensure everything is clean and tight.
- There is a shifter mechanism on the rear wheel with a wire going to it. Make sure this gets unplugged before removing wheel. This mechanism can easily be removed from the wheel to work on the cog, then reinstalled.
- Remove front right crank arm and remove silver lock ring behind it. Remove front chainring spider from drive system, lubricate the spider and lock ring with grease and re-install, ensuring lock ring is extra tight.
- Once the wheel is back on, we want around 1/4" of deflection at the center of the gates belt when the tension is correct. Please use the sliding dropouts to ensure wheel is centered and tension is correct.
- Please test ride bicycle as they may behave differently in the stand vs. on the road.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.