1. Power on the bicycle.
2. Once the screen is lit up, double click the power button very quickly (2 times in 1 second)
3. You will see the screen display the settings page as seen below. You navigate up and down using the + and - buttons. Selecting is done by hitting the power button.
4. Scroll down to ... in the basic settings as seen below. Select using the power button.
5. Scroll down to advanced settings as shown below.
6. You will have to enter the password. Select input password, which the factory sets to 1919.
7. You do one digit at a time using + and - arrows to find the number. Push the power button to select and move to the next digit until you have entered 1919 as seen below. The red number indicates which digit is being changed.
8. You will land on the settings page seen below. The only things you would change in these settings are the speed limit and current limit. Do not change the amperage setting above 18 amps if you wish to retain your warranty. Going above 18A could fry your controller/motor.
9. To exit settings either let the bike sit until the display times out or select exit at the bottom. Now your Quest one should have a little more accelerating power and if you lifted the speed limit a little faster.